Expansion Delayed For The Time Being
May 15, 2020
We have received a number of inquiries into Phase 4B of our building expansion. Nobody could have predicted the times we are in two months ago, and the COVID pandemic has caused us to shift our priorities for the time being.
At this time the church leadership has decided that any discussions on fundraising or construction dates would be premature. The project will wait to proceed until this present situation is behind us. In light of this decision, we will not be having our May building fund offering but we encourage you to give to the General Fund so that we can continue God’s work that we’ve been called to.
Further updates will be available as soon as possible. Thank you in advance for your continued prayers as we seek God’s guidance through this all.
Please tour through the Get Ready section of our website for more information on our expansion project and to be praying for and Getting Ready for what God has planned for us next.