Psalm 23 (NIV)
The Lord is my shepherd, I lack nothing.
He makes me lie down in green pastures,
he leads me beside quiet waters,
he refreshes my soul.
He guides me along the right paths
for his name’s sake.
Even though I walk through the darkest valley,
I will fear no evil,
for you are with me;
your rod and your staff,
they comfort me.
You prepare a table before me
in the presence of my enemies.
You anoint my head with oil;
my cup overflows.
Surely your goodness and love
will follow me all the days of my life,
and I will dwell in the house
of the Lord forever.
- Find a Psalm 23 magnet or reusable sticker at The Hub or download it here to help with memorization at home.
- Pureflix- Pilgrim’s Progress - a movie
Pastor Dan's Recommended Reads
- The Pilgrim's Progress by John Bunyan
- A Shepherd Looks at the Psalm 23 by Philip Keller
- The Lord is My Shepherd by Robert J Morgan
- A Life Without Lack by Dallas Willard
- Praying Through the Psalms by Yohanna Katanacho
- Voices of the Martyrs by John Foxe
Click the icon on the top right of the window to select which video in the playlist you wish to watch:
If you missed any of the messages in this series, you can always find a video recording of the Sunday sermons in the Message Library, or audio versions on the Sermon Podcast page.