Do you find yourself with big life questions right now? Wondering if there is more to life than this...
IS THERE HOPE?
Join the conversation.
- The next session of Alpha will start September 19th.
To register, find your preferred alpha course in our group's catalogue.
What is Alpha?
- Alpha provides a space to explore the Christian faith in a community setting.
- The course is designed to be inclusive for anyone and everyone who is in the early stages of exploring faith and has a desire to learn about Jesus Christ. If you've known Jesus for a while and understand the basics, Foundations would be a great next step to consider.
What Can I Expect?
- The Alpha course runs for 11 sessions, 1 Retreat Weekend and walks through 16 videos.
- You can expect relevant topics, relatable hosts and a relaxed environment.
- Each evening begins at 6:30pm by sharing a complimentary meal together. Shortly after you'll watch a video and break into small groups where you have the opportunity to discuss the video in a casual setting.
- Complimentary childcare provided.
11 Sessions | 16 Videos
- Is There More to Life Than This?
- Who is Jesus?
- Why did Jesus die?
- How Can I Have Faith?
- Why and How Do I Pray?
- Why and How Should I Read the Bible?
- How Does God Guide Us?
- Introduction to the Weekend
- Who Is The Holy Spirit?
- What does the Holy Spirit do?
- How Can I Be Filled With the Holy Spirit?
- How Can I Make the Most of The Rest of My Life?
- How Can I Resist Evil?
- How and Why Should I Tell Others?
- Does God Heal Today?
- What About the Church?
Anything Else I Should Know?
The first night is simply a "Come & See" experience. If you're still unsure about Alpha, why not come check it out and experience it for yourself? It's a no pressure, no follow up, no charge opportunity to see if Alpha would be a good next step for you (and maybe a friend).
For more information, contact CommunityLife@CrossRoadsChurch.ca