As a part of the groups with Community Life at CrossRoads, think of Hope Groups as support group environments in the presence of Jesus. As we navigate difficult times in our lives, these are groups for people to share their stories, build relationship with others, and grow in their relationship with Jesus.
Hope Groups Include:
- GriefShare – People, in community, experience comfort and hope through their grief journey. GriefShare.org (GriefShare Group Info)
- DivorceCare – People finding care, support, and healing from the pain of separation or divorce. DivorceCare.org (DivorceCare Group Info)
- Mental Health Hope Group - For individuals who are seeking to overcome anxiety, facilitating an environment where they can gain personal insights, be equipped with practical tools, and experience Jesus caring for their souls.
- GEMS (Genuinely Enthusiastic Missionary Seniors) – For seniors to regularly come together, foster community, and be mobilized in the mission of the church.
- Special Needs Community - A monthly gathering point for those who share life together with people who have special needs, whether families or workers. (Special Needs Community Group Info)