Foundations in Faith
You've made a decision to follow Jesus, but what does that look like? What do you need to know to walk with Jesus? There can be a lot of questions. And you might be wondering...
WHERE DO I START?
UNDERSTAND. EXPERIENCE. PRACTICE.
In-person or online starts Tues, April 13th at 7PM.
rEGISTER ONLINE or THROUGH THE CHURCH CENTER APP.
What is Foundations?
- Foundations in Faith is a course designed to help you understand, experience, and put into practice some of the core beliefs of Christianity.
- It is intended to create a space where we will immerse ourselves in the things of God, recognizing that what we do flows out of what we believe.
What Can I Expect?
- Over 10 weeks, we will discover fundamentals of faith that fall under the 4 Priorities of CrossRoads Church from Isaiah 58.
- Each session is designed to explore a specific topic together through teaching and group discussion in a safe and open environment.
- Each week will end with an action point to encourage putting into practice the foundation we discussed.
- We anticipate you will begin to recognize that as you allow Jesus to form you, He will make you more like Him through the power of His Holy Spirit working in your life.
10 Weeks | 9 Sessions
- What Does It Mean to Follow Jesus?
- God's Big Story
- Experiencing God Through the Bible
- Talking to God
- How Do We Then Live?
- The Body of Christ
- [Break Week]
- Putting our Faith Into Practice
- Sharing God's Story
- A Life of Worship
Who's It For?
This course is designed for new Christians or Christians who desire to grow in their knowledge and understanding of some of the fundamental truths of Faith. And, if you have just completed Alpha, this is a great opportunity to now go a bit deeper!
Anything Else I Should Know?
The goal of this course is to help people understand the elementary truths of God's word (Hebrews 5:12). It was designed and written by Pastor Denise Snyder, Spiritual Formation Pastor at CrossRoads Church.