Due to COVID and how it has impacted so much of how we are able to do ministry these days, we are not in a hurry to proceed with the final stage of 4b and so, it is delayed until further notice.
Phase 4b would consist of expanding the sanctuary to 1900 seats, provide additional foyer space, meeting rooms, and office space. We are still receiving donations towards Phase 4b, but will not be planning on starting the project anytime soon. The Church Board will continue seeking the Lord regarding Phase 4b and invite the whole congregation to join in this prayer.
Please check back from time to time on this page and we will provide updates as we can.