A Taste of Something Different
Soup & the 6 is POSTPONED until further notice, due to Covid-19 health concerns.
The turnouts for Soup & the 6 have been fantastic, and the community-building that is happening while enjoying soup together is something we want to continue. We hope to re-start Soup & the 6 as soon as possible. Thanks for your understanding!
Come see what life together can look like.
Every Sunday evening at 5pm, join your church family for supper before the 6pm service. As we continue to Get Ready for those seeking Jesus, we need to make room in our morning services. Please consider joining your friends and attend the evening service. This will be a great time for all generations to connect, have fun and do church together!
A FEW NOTES TO KEEP IN MIND
- Soup & a bun will be served in the Café from 5-5:30pm
- Cost: $10/family or $3/individual
- The gym will be open for activities from 5-5:45pm
- Kids from Kinder to Gr. 6 will be joining their parents for worship at the beginning of service. **Parents: Please sign-in your kids before going to the service!
- We need your help to make it happen!
WHERE YOU CAN HELP
- Set-up & take-down of tables, chairs, etc
- Serving the meal & cleaning up after
- Greeting our guests
- Cashier to take payments
- Serving in Kids' Ministry (LOTS OF HELP NEEDED HERE!!)
To sign up to help, email: Serve@CrossRoadsChurch.ca
Kids from Kindergarten to Gr. 6 will now join in worship in the Sanctuary at the beginning of the service. (PARENTS: Please sign-in your kids BEFORE going to the service! Sign-in will start at 5:30pm). After the first worship set, the kids will meet their CrossRoads Kids leaders in the Foyer and go to their regular program upstairs.
Details are still being finalized, but the Kitchen Staff have stated there will be two delicious soup options every week. One of the soups will be gluten-free. If you've had the pleasure of tasting anything that comes out of the CrossRoads Kitchen, you know they won't disappoint!