Thank you so much for being willing to give toward what God is doing here at CrossRoads Church! We are committed to using your tithes and offerings in a way that honours the Lord.
Here are some great articles on Biblical giving and what it means as a follower of Christ to support the Lord's work. Enjoy!
- God's Provision in Times of Worry
- 4 Truths About Christian Giving
- 10 Reasons Why it is More Blessed to Give than to Receive
- Why We Give: Right Reasons for Christian Giving
There are Several Ways to Give Financially at CrossRoads
- Contact CharleneY@CrossRoadsChurch.ca for your payee account number or CLICK HERE to submit your request online
- Canadian residents only. Available banks: Servus Credit Union, Scotiabank, ATB, CIBC, BMO, RBC and TD
- Use email@example.com as the recipient
- In the notes section of the e-transfer, specify where you would like the giving designated to: General, Missions or Building. If no designation is made, it will be allocated to the General Fund
- To receive a year-end donation receipt, please also include your address in the notes section of the e-transfer
- You can give an offering with your debit or credit card at the The Hub on Sundays at all three services, or weekdays from 8:30am-4:30pm.
Direct Payment From a Bank Account
- Pick up a pre-authorized debit agreement form at The Hub or download one here. Fill it out and return it with a voided cheque - just drop it in one of the offering bags or return it to The Hub in an envelope marked "Confidential: Accounts Manager."
Numbered Offering Envelope Sets
- At anytime of the year we can give out a personalized set of numbered offering envelopes to those who request them. Contact the church office for more info.
- Donate online using a credit or debit card by clicking here.
10% of all Building Fund offerings will be allocated for other Kingdom efforts in Central AB.
On October 24, 2018 the Congregation decided to move forward with Phase 4. The construction will begin in the summer of 2019 carrying through to the summer of 2021. Along with that decision, the congregation decided that for the full duration of raising funds for Phase 4 we will allocate 10% of those same funds for Kingdom purposes in Central Alberta. These funds are not related to the CrossRoads Church capital project.
This decision must follow the guidelines of the Canada Revenue Agency (CRA). To adhere to these guidelines, donors must know that 10% of all Building Fund donations will be used for kingdom purposes in central Alberta and 90% for the CrossRoads Phase 4 capital project. Therefore, from November 4, 2018 onward, this will be the case. We will make every effort possible to keep all donors informed of this decision, while not preventing any donor from allocating 100% of their gift to CrossRoads capital if they so indicate.
If you have any questions, please contact Kendra at KendraB@CrossRoadsChurch.ca.
Planned giving is simply deciding where your assets should be distributed. The most common type of planned giving is by way of bequest in your will. A will is a very flexible planning tool, allowing you to gift specific property, a specific sum of money or a percentage of your estate. You can state whether the gift is to be used immediately or disbursed over time. The gift can be absolute or contingent upon another event. In making your Will you decide what to do with the assets you have accumulated over your lifetime. We thank you for any gifts you make to the efforts of CrossRoads Church.