Jesus said, “Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." - Matthew 19:14
What to Expect at CrossRoads Kids
- Kids' check-in will open 15 minutes prior to service to allow drop-off time and parents to find their seats in the sanctuary
- When you pull into the parking lot, we suggest you park in the NorthEast parking lot - by the Kids Ministry Entrance (Chapel)
- Since you are checking-in kids for Kids' Church, we encourage you to use the NorthEast Entrance
- Check-in your kids using the Church Center app (see instructions below). You can even do this in the car! And have your QR code ready to scan - on your phone
- Scanning your QR Code will print your child's name tag & guardian receipt (the guardian receipt can also available electronically, on your phone)
- Drop-off is done at the applicable grade-room door
- To Pick-up, head to your child's grade room and simply have your guardian receipt available (either printed or on your phone). A Room Leader will be there to check-out your child
How to Register for Kids Ministry
First-time Planning Center registration is completed online (by clicking below) or on the Church Center app on your Android or iOS device. We ask that you download this app for Sundays to make the process of registration and checking in/out easier.
Interested in Serving in Kids Ministry?
Use one of these forms to let us know a bit about who you are and how you would like to serve.