Succession Prayer Plan
- For discernment: That the search, from today until the end will be a spiritual exercise in discernment, and in all matters related to the process would be counselled from God and less from ourselves and our own desires.
- For unity: That the Board would be unified in what they feel the church needs going forward. Unified in determining the type of pastor we feel would meet the needs of the church.
- For patience: That we would trust and lean on God throughout the process, and not be quick to settle for anyone that is not clearly from God.
- For wisdom: In listening and understanding God and the congregation.
- For the congregation and the staff: As they wait and wonder, that they would be confident in the Lord and His faithfulness to provide the right person for CrossRoads.