What to Expect: COVID-19 Precautions
Currently, we are operating Sunday youth services only. When applicable, these are the guidelines followed IN THE Youth Centre:
- We encourage waving, air hugs, and/or air high fives to welcome your friends
- Your temperature is expected to be below 38 degrees Celsius in order to attend and will be taken before you enter the building
- Masks are now mandatory. We encourage you to bring your own mask however there will be some provided if you do not have one.
- The youth centre and high volume areas (ie. door handles, washrooms) will be sanitized between youth events to ensure a clean and safe environment
- Due to capacity restrictions, registration is mandatory
- Any food or drink is no longer self-serve but will be individually packaged and handed out by a volunteer
BEFORE ATTENDING, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Do you have a cough, fever, or shortness of breath? Have you been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days? If you answered yes to either of these questions, please stay home and fill out the government of Alberta's self-assessment here.
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has? If so, please stay home as per Alberta Health Services (AHS) guidelines.
- All youth are welcome to our events and we look forward to seeing you again. However, we want to make sure that your health and safety come first! If you have a compromised immune system or are vulnerable to COVID-19, we encourage you to be educated on our guidelines and AHS recommendations before making the decision on whether or not to attend.
*Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms are not to attend. If you are at a youth event and present symptoms, you will be asked to self-isolate until someone is able to pick you up.
- Your personal information provided at registration will only be shared with AHS in the case of an outbreak for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.