What to Expect
Things will look and feel a little different in CrossRoads Kids. We have made changes based on our decision to do our best to keep everyone safe. Our goal is to care for those around us, respect one another, and follow the public health order.
Sundays in Kids' Church:
- Kids' check-in will open 15 minutes prior to service to allow drop-off time and parents to find their seats in the sanctuary
- When you pull into the parking lot, please park in the NorthEast parking lot - by the Kids Min Entrance (Chapel)
- Since you are checking-in kids for Kids' Church, please use the NorthEast Entrance only (it will be marked)
- Check-in your kids in the car (using the Church Center app) and have your QR code ready when you walk in - on your phone
- Scanning your QR Code will print your child's name tag & guardian receipt (the guardian receipt is also available electronically, on your phone)
- Drop-off is now with a volunteer leader or staff who will then take them to their entrance and guide them to their grade room
- Once you've dropped off your kiddos, head through the Cafe to arrive at the sanctuary.
- Pick-up is done at the Kids' Welcome Desk (at the bottom of the slide). The exact place you will drop-off. We will bring your kids to you! Simply have your guardian receipt available (either printed or on your phone). You will access this through the cafe and we ask that you please be sure to lineup following AHS guidelines and marked arrows.
- You will then exit through the Kids' Ministry/Chapel doors. The same you came in!