AHS Guidelines & COVID-19 Precautions
As you Enter:
- Please clean your hands using either the hand washing station outside or hand sanitizer once you enter.
- Your child's temperature is expected to be below 38 degrees Celsius in order to attend and will be taken before you enter the building.
- We ask that you lineup for check-in, practicing physical distancing of 2 meters and following the floor markers set out for you.
- Check-in is hands-free! There will be no checking-in on iPads or laptops like before so come with it ready on your phone.
- At check-in, you will be asked 4 questions (found below). Please consider these before attending on a Sunday.
IN THE Kids' AREA:
- Please practice physical distancing of 2 meters from any others that are not part of your cohort or family, if not wearing a mask.
- We encourage waving, air hugs, and/or air high fives to welcome your friends.
- You and your Littles are required to be masked in our building
- We are dedicated to operating at 1/3 capacity and following Day Camp regulations as recommended by AHS.
- The Kids' area and high volume areas (ie. door handles, washrooms) will be sanitized during and between services to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Each child will be part of a physically-distanced small group in one room with one leader.
- K-3 will be in groups of 4 physically-distanced in a room at 2 separate tables
- Grades 4-6 will be in groups of 5 physically-distanced in a room at 2 separate tables
- Grades 4-6 will be required to wear a mask
- We will practice physical distancing during ministry times
- All K-3 will be in the Theatre at once for Theatre time
- We will maintain proper physical distance
- Students will be come and go from their small groups 1 by 1
- Hand sanitizer breaks will be given to ensure our kids are staying safe and clean
BEFORE ATTENDING, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWINg for your household:
- Do you or your child attending school have any of the below symptoms:
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Runny nose/nasal congestion
Unexplained loss of appetite
Loss of sense of taste or smell
Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your children had close face-to-face contact (within 2 m) of someone who is ill with cough and/or fever?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
*If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you return home and encourage you to join us online for Sunday service and Kids' programming.
- Your personal information provided at registration will only be shared with AHS in the case of an outbreak for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.