AHS Guidelines & COVID-19 Precautions
As you Enter:
- Please clean your hands using either the hand washing station outside or hand sanitizer once you enter.
- Your child's temperature is expected to be below 38 degrees Celsius in order to attend and will be taken before you enter the building.
- We ask that you line-up for check-in, practicing physical distancing of 2 meters and following the floor markers set out for you.
- Check-in is hands-free! There will be no checking-in on iPads or laptops like before so come with it ready on your phone.
- At check-in, you will be asked 4 questions (found below). Please consider these before attending on a Sunday.
IN THE Kids' AREA:
- Please practice physical distancing of 2 meters from any others that are not part of your cohort or family, if not wearing a mask.
- We encourage waving, air hugs, and/or air high fives to welcome your friends.
- Masks are a personal choice, they are not mandatory to attend. We encourage you to bring your own mask. You will notice that our staff will be wearing masks and volunteers will be equipped with masks and some will choose to wear them. Please respect each other's choices.
- The Kids' area and high volume areas (ie. door handles, washrooms) will be sanitized during and between services to ensure a clean and safe environment.
BEFORE ATTENDING, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWINg for your household:
- Do you or your child attending school have any of the below symptoms:
Shortness of breath/difficulty breathing
Runny nose/nasal congestion
Unexplained loss of appetite
Loss of sense of taste or smell
Conjunctivitis (pink eye)
- Have you returned from travel outside of Canada in the last 14 days?
- Have you or your children had close face-to-face contact (within 2 m) of someone who is ill with cough and/or fever?
- Have you or anyone in your household been in close unprotected contact in the last 14 days with someone who is being investigated or confirmed to be a case of COVID-19?
*If you have answered yes to any of these questions, we ask that you return home and encourage you to join us online for Sunday service and Kids' programming.
- Your personal information provided at registration will only be shared with AHS in the case of an outbreak for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.