AHS Guidelines & COVID-19 Precautions
IN THE Youth Centre:
- Please practice physical distancing of 2 meters from any others that are not part of your cohort or family, if not wearing a mask.
- We encourage waving, air hugs, and/or air high fives to welcome your friends.
- Masks are a personal choice, they are not mandatory to attend. We encourage you to bring your own mask and you will notice that our staff will be equipped with masks. Please respect the choice of everyone attending.
- The youth centre and high volume areas (ie. door handles, washrooms) will be sanitized between event nights to ensure a clean and safe environment.
- Since meeting indoors, group size will not exceed 50 people (including staff).
- Any food or drink is no longer self-serve but will be individually packaged and handed out.
BEFORE ATTENDING, PLEASE CONSIDER THE FOLLOWING:
- Do you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat? Have you been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days? If you answered yes to either of these questions, please stay home and fill out the government of Alberta's self-assessment here.
- Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has? If so, please stay home as per Alberta Health Services (AHS) guidelines.
- Everyone is welcome to young adults and we look forward to seeing you again. However, we want to make sure that your health and safety come first! If you have a compromised immune system or are vulnerable to COVID-19, we encourage you to be educated on our guidelines and AHS recommendations before making the decision on whether or not to attend.
- Anyone with cold or flu-like symptoms are not to attend. If you are at a young adults event and present symptoms, you will be asked to head home and self-isolate.