Grade 9 - 11
Sr. High Youth nights is where you get to let loose, be yourself, and find yourself engaged in shared experience with a community of other youth here in Red Deer. Our activities range from chilling out with your friends, to a slip n slide lawnmower night!
We also are a great place to share your real thoughts, fears and values on tough life questions that aren’t always easy to talk about. It makes it that much easier when you can finally shoot the breeze with down to earth youth and leaders…
What else do you got going on!? Come on out, invite a friend, and see if we're legit.
The action starts every Wednesday Night @ 7pm!!
See you this week!!
Check out what the Sr. High Youth staff has to say about the year!
- March 15, 2018 – Living on Missions: “Back to Jerusalem -- Brother Yun”
- April 25, 2018 – Decade Night
- May 19-21, 2018 – YC Weekend
- May 30, 2018 – EPIC
- CAFÉ NIGHTS are every third Wednesday of the month!
- BREAKOUTS are on every last Wednesday of the month!
For more info contact: Youth@CrossRoadsChurch.ca