- Once you are registered, if you have not gotten a confirmation email, be sure to check your spam/junk folder
- Your QR code will be checked upon arrival
- We ask that one person from each cohort register the full group with each individual person listed. Maximum 15 people/cohort as per AHS guidelines.
- When registering your cohort, we recommend that each individual attending has their own name listed.
- If your cohort is arriving together, one person can provide the digital or printed copy of your registration confirmation. If individuals from your cohort are arriving separately, please be sure they each have a copy of the QR Code. You can forward them the confirmation email you receive.
- We do have wheelchair accessible seating available, if needed. Simply specify to the ushers this is the seating you require.
- 11am Service: Sanctuary doors cannot open for the 11am service until everything is properly sanitized. We hope to have them open at 10:30am but please be patient with our team of volunteers as we learn this process together.
- If you or any of your party are unable to attend for any reason, we ask that you please cancel your registration online via the view/edit link at the bottom of your confirmation email so that we are not taking away spots from others who would like to join us on Sundays.