for the outdoor services:
- Please practice physical distancing of 2 meters from any others that are not part of your cohort or family.
- We encourage waving, air hugs, and/or air high fives to welcome all your other friends and church family.
- Masks are a personal choice, they are not mandatory to attend. If you choose to sing during worship, a mask is recommended as per AHS guidelines. We will have masks available if you forget to bring your own. You will notice that our staff and volunteers will be wearing masks. Please respect the choice of everyone attending.
Before Attending, Please Consider the Following:
- Do you have a cough, fever, shortness of breath, runny nose, or sore throat? Have you been in contact with confirmed COVID-19 cases in the last 14 days? If you answered yes to either of these questions, please stay home and fill out the government of Alberta's self-assessment here.
Have you traveled internationally in the last 14 days or been in close contact with someone who has? If so, please stay home as per Alberta Health Services (AHS) guidelines.
Everyone is welcome to our services and we look forward to seeing you again. However, we want to make sure that your health and safety come first! If you are over the age of 65 you are most welcome to attend, but if you have a compromised immune system or are vulnerable to COVID-19, we encourage you to join us online or listen at 9am on 90.5 ShineFM radio. Online service for this Sunday is pre-recorded, as usual, and broadcast at 9AM, 11AM and 6PM.
- In the event of a outbreak, your personal information provided at registration will be shared with AHS for COVID-19 contact tracing purposes.